Saturday, December 20, 2008

Antarctica Photos!

So, do yo popular demand - read: lots of pestering :) - I've posted a couple of photos. Its only a very small taste but, its better than nothing. I have about 300 photos of Antarctica to sift through so its taking some time. You can see them through the silde show on the right or head straight to: http://flickr.com/photos/frozentoes

In other news, apparently my friend Holly (aka Ginger) randomly booked a ticket for Santiago. Looks like we´re going to go fall off some rocks and drink a lot of really good Chilean wine.

Hablamos pronto!

Ryan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' Good! Nice to hear you are back to "civilization". Have a great Christmas! Have a nice glass of wine for me too. Alex

Unknown said...

I'm very happy that you got to complete your dream/goal of visiting all 7 continents! Just a tad jealous too! Looking forward to the pics when you are back! Have a couple bottles of wine for me! :)

Anonymous said...

fak buddy that rock looked nice..bout how many pitches you think? Set some sweet new shit in your basement.

Gary

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos Jaguar! Happy to hear you found Gingeroo safe and sound...
Note: There may or may not be a giant trapezoid sitting in your living room....
Also note: I have a jar of hummus with your name on it just waiting for the day I see you again....
Miss you!

Bri

Anonymous said...

Glad you hear you made it back with only a sunburn and Bruised liver....got to love the Latino's. Africa is hot here.... almost to hot and yes I too am sunburn. Love ya Lindsay